Import Specialist (part-time)
To organize and control import operations for distribution subsidiary
1. Looking for a wholesalers and manufacturers in mainland China, Hong-Kong, Taiwan of specialized electronic systems
2. Ensures coordination of import procedures such as shipment and customs clearance
3. Responsible for secondary negotiations
Fluent English is a must. Preferably a resident of mentioned countries but ukrainian resident is acceptable as well.
Applications to be submitted at: firstname.lastname@example.org (marked as "Import Specialist")
Senior Sales Associate (Kharkiv, Store 02)
To assist the Assistant Manager and Retail Store Manager and leadership team with the day-to-day store operations and store performance to meet or exceed budget while operating in compliance with company standards and procedures.
1. Ensures proper customer service to all donors and customers.
2. Reaches designated production guidelines.
3. Participates in the pricing, displaying and selling of store merchandise within price ranges established by management.
4. Assists in developing additional donors for the store.
5. Adequately stocks and maintains interior and exterior of the store in an attractive manner.
6. May balance cash register receipts, prepare daily bank deposits and maintain records of store transactions for each business day occasionally.
7. Uses cash register to total sales, accepts payments.
8. Ensures the proper rotation of all store merchandise.
9. Manages store’s loss control by watching customers and employees and reporting suspicious activity. Ensures that items are not given away without authorization.
10. Ensures a clean and safe environment in the store, processing area and/or donation center by practicing good housekeeping practices.
11. Regular attendance is required as outlined in Store’s attendance policy.
12. Observes safety procedures and personnel policies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Must have knowledge of fashionable women’s, children’s and men’s clothing and shoes
Applications to be submitted at: email@example.com (marked as "Senior Sales Associate")
IT Operations Support Specialist (part-time)
The IT Operations support specialist provides first line response for users requiring assistance with information technology issues. The IT Operations support specialist provides varied IT-related support
This support includes the areas of hardware, software, operating systems, peripherals, networking, cabling, and telephony. This position will address IT support issues while functioning as an interdepartmental liaison.
Applications to be submitted at: firstname.lastname@example.org (marked as "IT Operations Support Specialist")